AIG Insurance - Workers Compensation
I have been going through *** due to AIG. They are fraudulently trying to force me into a small settlement full knowing that their doctors has improperly misdiagnosed me.
If anyone has issues due to worker's compensation with AIG, please submit them to me at email@example.com. You can also send complaints to the Workers Compensation Board Attn: The Medical Unit P.O. Box 1010 Oakland, CA 94612.
The sooner you send your complaints the sooner something will be done about this horrible corrupt company.AIG's attornies that I am dealing with are located in Van Nuys and are named Adelson, Testan, Brundo and Jimenez. They are interesting to say the least. They tell the court they are experiencing financial problems, but I found out from a colleague they are doing exceptionally well financially. There is no limit to the skullduggery that AIG is willing to do. Just criminal.
Good luck everyone.10777a12 review #181953
You may also like
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "In a previous hearing, the Judge asked Wade J. Gallagher, GEICO's lead attorney where his client was, Mr. Gallagher let the Judge know that his client, the defendant, could..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "Ordered two meals both with medium curly fries and what we got was two fries literally soaked in oil! Husband was pissed let the employees know only for them to..."
- "I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged. It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it. I tried several times to call them but they..."
- "Junk! the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight. Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."