AIG Insurance - Workers Compensation
I have been going through *** due to AIG. They are fraudulently trying to force me into a small settlement full knowing that their doctors has improperly misdiagnosed me.
If anyone has issues due to worker's compensation with AIG, please submit them to me at email@example.com. You can also send complaints to the Workers Compensation Board Attn: The Medical Unit P.O. Box 1010 Oakland, CA 94612.
The sooner you send your complaints the sooner something will be done about this horrible corrupt company.AIG's attornies that I am dealing with are located in Van Nuys and are named Adelson, Testan, Brundo and Jimenez. They are interesting to say the least. They tell the court they are experiencing financial problems, but I found out from a colleague they are doing exceptionally well financially. There is no limit to the skullduggery that AIG is willing to do. Just criminal.
Good luck everyone.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- "I've just been on hold for 48 minutes after being disconnected. Te representative was not able to access my files nor answer my questions about my application. When I asked..."
- "This man is an animal abuser who has over 13 complaints on the Consumer Review board. He underfed my dog, shot a BB gun at the shed he housed my..."
- "I had this contractor put up a gate. It was made from redwood. He did not match sides or hide the nail marks. He left gaps in..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "Bought a toy RC Boat. Took more than a month to get it. Worked only 10 min. It's impossible to charge from transmitter. Boat is way smaller..."
- "I ordered a sympathy flower bouquet for an out of town funeral and received this 4" potted mum for $75. I've added a photo of the mum beside a..."